Applicants in the field of education can apply for Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi Jobs to demonstrate their knowledge and skills and to serve their country. The people of Pakistan are committed to the development of this organization in education and research. Gifted energy efficiency; This Arid Agriculture University is an educational institution that wants to be a very valuable field of leadership. They want to hire people who are responsible for that purpose. After thinking of students first, we want to continue to provide quality education. From full-time jobs to part-time jobs and internships, you can find University jobs in Pakistan with opportunities that will help you learn and improve in your field. They believe that all candidates will be given equal opportunities. As a result, they have announced career options for applicants men, and women, and the following vaccines are offering at Pir Mehr Ali Shah Arid Agriculture University are available.
Arid Agriculture University Jobs November 2021
About Pir Mehr Ali Shah University
Arid Agriculture University is a well-known public research institute in Pakistan. Located in Rawalpindi. Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi is one of the oldest and most well-known public educational institutions in Pakistan. The decision to establish the university was made in 1998 after a conference in Rawalpindi during the Pervez Musharaf period. There they agreed to turn higher education into a continent. On the Pakistan peninsula, a built higher education institution is in fourth place and the other three cities in other parts of Pakistan. There are many schools in different parts of Punjab such as Jhelum, Gujranwala with their degree affiliations. There are 15465 students in 10 departments, including morning and evening shifts. Departments and Research Centers There are 10 departments. It ranks in the top 20 universities of Pakistan in the 2012 HEC list, with two former Nobel laureates in its former staff and alumni.
Latest Arid Agriculture University Jobs Vacancies
2- Senior Scientific Officer
4- Data Analyst
5- Software Developer
6- Research Associate
7- Network Sub Engineer
8- Research Analyst
9- Lab Assistant
11- Field Worker
12- Naib Qasid
Pir Mehr Ali Shah Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi Advertisement
Arid Agriculture University Jobs Benefits
Potential employees considering going to Arid Agriculture University jobs will get amazing benefits from them. Because their employees are happy, they will do better and succeed in their field. They take care of their colleagues in many different ways. Sometimes by supporting their finances and health. Sometimes by paying exorbitant prices in the market. The full list of their offers is as follows:
- Salary in Time and monthly leaves
- Health Benefits for the Family
- Career development opportunities
- A valuable and creative environment
- Option to increase in related fields
- Ethical culture
- Learning Opportunities
How to Apply for Arid University Jobs?
- Applicants are required to apply online through the university job portal www.uaaer.edu.pk
(from Sr. No. O1 to O08). These applicants are also required to submit a signed hardcopy of the
printout of the same pre-filled online application form (Three copies/sets for the Posts from Sr.
No. 01 to 04, two copies/sets for the Posts from Sr. No. O5 to 08 including the application form)
to the Registrar Office, Pir Mehr Ali Shah – Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi. Fill the online
application form carefully as no editing will be allowed after submission.
- Applicants who want to apply for the post of Lab Assistant. Driver, Field Worker, and Naib
Qasid are required to apply on plain paper to the Registrar Office, Pir Mehr Ali Shah – Arid
Agriculture University Rawalpindi. Such applicants do not require to apply through an online
- The applicants are required to attach and submit attested copies of CNIC, domicile, ail
educational documents/certificates, experience certificates, and any other relevant documents.
- The closing date for submission of applications is 27.11.2021 (within office hours) in person or via courier. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will not be
- Experience, where prescribed. would include equivalent experience, in a profession or in the
service of an autonomous or semi-autonomous organization or private organization gained
after acquiring the basic requisite qualification for the posts.
- Degrees only from HEC recognized Universities/Degree awarding Institutions will be
- The Registration of Pakistan Engineering Council is compulsory/required from the candidates
applying for the post in the field of Agri. Engineering, along with applications.
- All the positions are project-based and no claim of regularization shall be considered.
- The Scrutiny of the applicants by the Scrutiny Committee shall be final and only Eligible and
shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
- The University Is not responsible if call letters are delayed or not received due to any lapse of
Courier Agency/Post Office/Telephonic message.
- The University reserves the right not to fill any post or withhold an appointment against any post without assigning any reason.
- Terms of Employment: Appointment will be made initially for a period of one year and will
be extendable up to three years or till the completion of the project on a satisfactory performance and requirement basis.