People who are interested in the Ministry of Law and Justice jobs should apply for these job opportunities. Candidates who are done their graduate degrees in law from HEC Recognized University should apply. Ministry of Law and Justice looking for those candidates who are energetic in work and interested in self-learning, so that company will consider as an asset to the organization for help in the progress of this government organization. MoJ Pakistan offers assistant, stenotypist, Naib Qasid, and other jobs in the Ministry of law and Justice Islamabad 2021. Job vacancies also included requirements and responsibility to fulfill, which organization publish in their Job advertisement. Ministry of Law and Justice Pakistan offering job opportunities in major cities of Pakistan including Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Multan, Lahore, Gujranwala, and all over Pakistan for applying. Therefore, apply now for list vacancies without wasting any time. Candidates who are interested in applying should read all the information about the hiring process and eligibility criteria and requirements of specific job vacancies you are applying for.
Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs in Pakistan 2021
Ministry of Law and Justice Government of Pakistan
The Ministry of Justice is a ministerial-level ministry of the Pakistani government, abbreviated to the Ministry of Justice of law and justice.
The Judiciary is responsible for conducting research and studies and drafting judicial laws and regulations. Pastoral work includes collecting laws and regulations, court customary and legal information gathering; Addition and collection and publication Management of the Legislative Council of the Ministry of Justice; Ministry of justice issues related to comprehensive legal aid
Legal education; matters relating to the qualifications of a lawyer recognized by the Ministry of Justice; Regarding registered foreign lawyers Supervise licensing and collection management and collection companies (service providers). And Certificate of Private Dispute Resolution Services.
MOJ Pakistan Job Benefits
Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs is an amazing start to your future. Because they provide not only an opportunity to prove themselves but also to help you improve your financial situation. They provide capacity building for employees; It also provides a learning environment for employees to succeed and build their successful careers. Being part of this wonderful organization is like having a lifetime opportunity, and being one of them is a unique opportunity for you to enjoy. The following is a list of benefits we provide to their employers:
- Free accommodation
- Hiring House
- Medical expenses
- Free Family Health Services
- Life insurance
- Retirement programs
- Standard pension
Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs List of Vacancies
- Junior Proof Reader(BPS-11)
- Naib Qasid(BPS-1)
- Computer Room Attendant(BPS-1)
Ministry of Law and Justice(MOJ) Jobs Advertisement
How to Apply for MOJ Jobs 2021?
- Those candidates who are interested to apply for the Minister of Law and Justice should read all the terms and conditions for applying for a specific job position.
- First, read the advertisement and download the application form. You can download the form from the advertisement or visit the official MOJ website www.molaw.gov.pk to download it.
- Then fill out an application form with all educational degrees, experience certifications that are needed for your application to submit.
- Attached 1 copies of Education degree and CNIC and 1 passport size photographs along with the application form and send it to the following address as mention below:
Address: Section Officer(Admin-VII) Ministry of Law and Justice Room No 231, R Block Pak Secretariat Islamabad
- Candidates have to recheck all information written on the application form, otherwise, the candidate’s application will be rejected without any notice. The company has the right to reject you at any time due to incorrect information.
- Only selected candidates will be called for the final interview.